WOMEN IN COVID-19
Co-chair:Bindhy Wasini Pandey
Women in COVID-19 This session of Commission on Gender and Geography is on Women in COVID-19. COVID-19 is not only a challenge for global health systems, but also a test of our human spirit. In the home, women perform the bulk of care work, unpaid and invisible. Both are foundational to daily life and the economy. targeting women and girls in all efforts to address the socio-economic impact of COVID-19. It will be important to apply an intentional gender lens to social assistance programmes to achieve greater equality, opportunities, and social protection. Putting women and girls at the centre of economies will fundamentally drive better and more sustainable development outcomes for all, support a more rapid recovery, and place us back on a footing to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals. According to the United Nations ensuring women's equal representation in all covid-19 response planning and decision-making. Evidence across sectors, including economic planning and emergency response, demonstrates that policies that do not consult women or include them in decision-making are simply less effective, and can even do harm. Beyond individual women, women's organizations who are often on the front line of response in communities should also be represented & supported. We need to drive transformative change for equality.
- URBAN PLANNING AFTER COVID-19
- THE CHANGING FACE OF MIGRATION POST COVID-19
- POST-COVID-19 GLOBAL PANDEMIC AND NEW WORLD ECONOMIC ORDER
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT RESPONSE TOWARDS COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- HUMAN MOBILITY IN TIMES OF PANDEMIC IS GOING LOCAL?
- POST COVID-19 GLOBAL PANDEMIC NEW WORLD ECONOMIC ORDER 2020
- THE TREND AND EFFECTS OF CORONA VARIOUS IN THE RURAL AREA ECONOMY OF IRAN(MAZANDARAN PROVINCE)
- WOMEN IN COVID-19
- BRIDGING IN A COVIDIAN WORLD (OF STILL) INCREASING INEQUALITIES / CONSTRUIRE DES PONTS DANS UN MONDE COVIDIEN AUX INEGALITES (TOUJOURS) CROISSANTES
- TRANSFORMING HUMAN LIFESCAPES, ENVIROSCAPES, SOUNDSCAPES AND PSYCHSCAPES AND THE URBAN-RURAL CITYSCAPES: IMPACT OF COVID-19 AND THE URGENCY OF ACHIEV
- COVID-19 INFECTING THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS