URBAN PLANNING AFTER COVID-19
The World after COVID-19 will undoubtedly be different on all levels, the most important of which is the level of urban planning; urban planning must be taken into account in the post- COVID-19, one of the reasons for the spread of the COVID-19 is the large population movement between cities, especially if the movement takes place from Infected city, and therefore the governments of a number of countries around the World have been forced to take difficult decisions such as total or partial lockdown to limit the movement of people between cities, and even to completely close entire cities On its residents to prevent entry and exit, moreover, the matter reached to prevent entry and exit to Certain neighborhoods within a single city to remedy this problem from the roots. This session aims to discuss and search urban planning alternatives and solutions to deal with such crisis before happened.
- URBAN PLANNING AFTER COVID-19
- THE CHANGING FACE OF MIGRATION POST COVID-19
- POST-COVID-19 GLOBAL PANDEMIC AND NEW WORLD ECONOMIC ORDER
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT RESPONSE TOWARDS COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- HUMAN MOBILITY IN TIMES OF PANDEMIC IS GOING LOCAL?
- POST COVID-19 GLOBAL PANDEMIC NEW WORLD ECONOMIC ORDER 2020
- THE TREND AND EFFECTS OF CORONA VARIOUS IN THE RURAL AREA ECONOMY OF IRAN(MAZANDARAN PROVINCE)
- WOMEN IN COVID-19
- BRIDGING IN A COVIDIAN WORLD (OF STILL) INCREASING INEQUALITIES / CONSTRUIRE DES PONTS DANS UN MONDE COVIDIEN AUX INEGALITES (TOUJOURS) CROISSANTES
- TRANSFORMING HUMAN LIFESCAPES, ENVIROSCAPES, SOUNDSCAPES AND PSYCHSCAPES AND THE URBAN-RURAL CITYSCAPES: IMPACT OF COVID-19 AND THE URGENCY OF ACHIEV
- COVID-19 INFECTING THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS