The Scientific Committee of the 34th International Geographical Congress now invites the submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
Abstracts submitted must adhere the following specifications:
- Abstracts are to be authored, co-authored and must be limited to 300 words under the headings of background/hypothesis, materials and methods, results, conclusions.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract title should be typed in upper case. The title should define the topic and contain no abbreviations.
- Overly commercial abstracts will not be accepted.
- Tables are accepted as images.
- Submissions may have up to 10 authors and the presenting author needs to be selected in the system.
To submit an abstract for the 34th International Geographical Congress please click button.
- Notification of acceptance (new abstracts) will be sent on 08 February 2021.
- Authors whose abstracts are accepted must register for the congress before 05 April 2021.
* Please note that submitting an abstract does not constitute registration for the congress.
Please direct any questions to the Scientific Secretariat: [email protected]
The abstract should be prepared using the same template, which can be downloaded by clicking the following link: Abstract Sample
To submit the abstract, you will need to create username and password abstract submission system: IGC 2021 Abstract Submission Web Site
Please login using your existing username and password at the IGC 2021 Abstract Submission Website.
The early bird registration deadline is 26 April 2021 (registration website: www.igc2021.org)
Deadline for abstract papers and posters submission: 11 January 2021
Notification of acceptance (new abstracts): 08 February 2021
Early bird registration deadline: 26 April 2021
Authors' registration deadline: 26 April 2021 10 May 2021